Roque de Los Muchachos Viewpoint
The Roque de los Muchahos Viewpoint is the best viewpoint on the island and is located at La Palma highest point at 2,246 meters over the sea level. The name Roque de los Muchachos (The Boys Rook) comes from its shape, as it is composed by approximately 3 meters high little rooks, similar to a group of boys. From such point, an impressive sight of the Caldera de Taburiente National Park may be observed, where, and depending on the weather conditions, it is possible to see the other three islands of the province (Tenerife, La Gomera and El Hierro).
- Flora or fauna observation
- Picture taking
- La Caldera de Taburiente National Park
- Roque de los Muchahos Astrophysical Observatory
- By car:
- Accessed through LP-4. Upon reaching the Astrophysical Observatory, take a detour in the LP-403 leading to the viewpoint.
- El Paso Visitors Center
- Times: from 9:00 to 18:30. Everyday the whole year.
- Telephone: +34 922.922.280
- Fax: +34 922. 497.081
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Tipo de Ingreso