Los Andenes Viewpoint
Los Andenes Viewpoint is located at the northern part of Caldera de Taburiente, a few kilometers away from Roque de los Muchahos Viewpoint and is located approximately at a height of 2,000 meters. From such point, almost entirely, you may observe the river bed of the Barranco de Las Angustias inside the Caldera de Taburiente National Park and the Integral Natural Reserve of Garafia to the north.
- Flora or fauna observation
- Picture taking
- La Caldera de Taburiente National Park
- Barranco de Las Angustias
- Pared de Roberto (Roberto’s Wall)
- By car:
- Accessed through LP-4, a few kilometers away from the Astrophysics Observatory.
- El Paso Visitors Center
- Times: from 9:00 to 18:30 Everyday the whole year.
- Telephone: +34 922.922.280
- Fax: +34 922.497.081
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tipo de Ingreso