San Blas Church
San Blas Church, which initial construction dates from the end of the 15th century, is located in El Pueblo's central part, Villa de Mazo's urban area, accessed through a stone steep road. Among the walls of this Mudejar style architecture, there appears a Baroque style central mahogany altarpiece, dating between 1709 and 1711. Likewise, its internal part contains an interesting set of Flemish images of the 16th century, among which the sculpture of Saint Blaise patron stands out. By the temple, there is the parish house, a building of stylish and ancient great value.
- Plaza Obispo Elías Yanes
- Villa de Mazo Honorable City Hall
- Museum of Corpus Christi Informational Center and "Casa Roja" Embroideries Museum
- Mazo Market
- By car: